Monday, April 20, 2009

Original Art - I'm Giving It Away

First off, Yee-haw for SPACE, the Small Press and Alternative Comics Expo! It was my first time behind the exhibitors table, and I'm still buzzing. Thanks to my friends from the Cincinnati Illustrators, to all the interesting people I met, to my talented booth partner/cartoonist Joe Kuth, and - always - to my ever-amazing wife.


ORIGINAL ART GIVEAWAY:

To celebrate my first 500 visitors to the Open Mind Sketchbook blog, I am giving away an original piece of art.

Here's how to win:
  1. Look at the art posted here at "Open Mind".
  2. Post a comment on your favorite piece. This is your "entry."
  3. Subscribers to the RSS feed automatically receive TWO entries.
  4. On Monday, May 12, I will announce the winner.
Take a peek at the prize art here as soon as I decide what the delicious morsel will be. (This site is updated every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.)

I hope you enjoy your visit and come back often.

No comments:

Post a Comment