Friday, April 24, 2009

Inner Child

I'm actually in a good mood today.

It's just that my friend Megan Abdallah is re-starting a new series of paintings featuring mothers and babies. They're beautiful and sometimes disturbing, and the crowd hasn't yet shown her the love. So this picture's for her.

And for all of you - because posting photos on my vulgar site "Twistmind" is a cop-out, don't you think?

CONTEST: I'm still giving away original art to one lucky person who leaves a comment on my blogs before May 12. However, I ruined the intended art yesterday, darn it. Be patient, keep commenting, art is coming, art is coming!

2 comments:

  1. This reminds me of how my second husband appeared to feel about his penis. Drawing actually resembles a sharp caricature of him too!

    ReplyDelete